2017 Beer, Bourbon & BBQ Festival: What To Know Before You Go …
February 18, 2017 - bbq set
TAMPA, FL – The largest festival that celebrates a Three Bs – beer, scotch and barbecue, will have it Tampa debate stop tomorrow.
The Beer, Bourbon BBQ Festival is set to take place Saturday, Feb. 18 during Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park in downtown Tampa. The eventuality facilities a full day of entertainment, surrounded by a sights and smells of barbecue.
Here’s what area residents need to know before we go to a 2017 Beer, Bourbon BBQ Festival:
Date and Time
The 2017 Beer, Bourbon BBQ Festival debate stop in Tampa is scheduled for Saturday, Feb. 18 from noon to 6 p.m. The sold-out VIP Bacon Whole Hog eventuality starts during 2 p.m. and a open unchanging eventuality starts during 2 p.m.
The festival will take place during Curtis Hixon Waterfront Park, located during 600 N. Ashley Drive in downtown Tampa.
Regular allege acknowledgment is $39 and includes a commemoration tasting glass, total sampling of drink and scotch and all live entertainment. Advance and onsite Designated Driver acknowledgment is $25, and does not concede entrance to a VIP area.
Children 12 and younger are free, though organizers pronounced a eventuality is not designed for children and they will find really small that might seductiveness them.
A apportionment of a deduction will advantage Spirit of Hope Children’s Foundation, that provides support and promotes preparation for children and adults with mental or earthy disabilities.
The report of events for a 2017 Beer, Bourbon BBQ Festival’s Tampa debate stop is:
- Noon – Doors open for VIP Admission
- 12:15 p.m. – 107.3 The Eagle contest-winning band: Bad Blood
- 1 p.m. – Garrison Brothers Bourbon in a Tasting Theater
- 1 p.m. – M-N-M BBQ Inc. during a Shrine of Swine
- 1:30 p.m. – Ronnie Dee and The Superstars on a Main Stage
- 2 p.m. – Doors open for unchanging admission
- 2 pm.. – The Glenlivet in a Tasting Theater
- 3 p.m. – Guiness Tasting Seminar in a Tasting Theater
- 3 p.m. – M-N-M BBQ Inc. during a Shrine of Swine
- 3:30 p.m. – Contests on The Main Stage: Drink Like A Lady Contest, Tampa’s Best Beer Belly Contest
- 4 p.m. – Bubba Que’s during a Shrine of Swine
- 4 p.m. – Koval Distillery Tasting Seminar in a Tasting Theater
- 4 p.m. – The Spazmatics on a Main Stage
- 5:40 p.m. – Last call for alcohol
- 5:45 p.m. – Last flow for alcohol
- 6 p.m. – Show ends
For some-more information, revisit http://www.beerandbourbon.com.
Image around Shutterstock