BBQ Bacon Deviled Eggs from The Loveless Cafe
March 26, 2018 - bbq set
12 boiled eggs
6 slices Loveless Cafe Peppered Bacon
1 Teaspoon Worcestershire
1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
Extra Sweet With A Bite BBQ Sauce (for garnish)
- Cut a chilled, hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise and mislay a baked yolk from a white; haven yolks.
- Rinse a egg whites and delicately pat dry.
- Cook 3 slices of Loveless Cafe Peppered Bacon until crispy; cool, clout and set aside.
- In a blending bowl, mix a baked yolks, BBQ sauce, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise and chopped bacon.
- Fill any egg white with a dollop of a prepared filling.
- Garnish tip with BBQ sauce.
- Chill and serve.