BBQ Cauliflower Wings by Megan Frank
February 5, 2017 - bbq set
News 8 is assisting we prep for Super Bowl Sunday with some discerning and juicy recipes. In this video, News 8’s Megan Frank shows we how to make Barbecue Cauliflower Wings.
– 1 vast climax of cauliflower
– Extra pure olive oil
– 1-2 cups flour
– 1-2 cups water
– 1-2 cups breadcrumbs
– 1-2 cups grill salsa (I’m regulating “Newman’s Own Original Barbecue Sauce”)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prep a baking square by backing it with tin foil. Lightly widespread additional pure olive oil opposite a foil. Set aside.
2. Cut cauliflower into bite-size (wing-like) pieces. Set aside.
3. Set adult 3 bowls in a row. Fill a initial play with flour, a second with H2O and a third with breadcrumbs. This will be a cauliflower wing “assembly line.”
4. Dip a square of cauliflower into a initial play and cover it with flour. Next, fast drop cauliflower in water. Then drop cauliflower in breadcrumbs. Place on baking sheet. Repeat until all pieces are coated and widespread opposite baking sheet.
5. Using a basting brush, cloak cauliflower pieces with grill sauce.
6. Bake in oven for about 20 minutes. Serve with celery for an additional crunch. Enjoy!