Parc Jean Drapeau Is Hosting A “BBQ Festival” This Summer
February 3, 2015 - bbq set
Photo cred – MorboKat
If there’s three things each Montrealer needs more in their lives, it’s some-more barbecuing, some-more blues and some-more bourbon. And what we need even some-more that those particular items, is a festival that gloriously mix all three.
Never before has Montreal seen a festival of this kind, bringing together some of a really excellent things in life, and to tip it all off it’s holding place during Canada’s #1 outside venue, Parc Jean-Drapeau in a summertime.
- Admission is $25 ($45 for two-day pass)
- delicious BBQ
- bourbon Sampling
- musical entertainment
- BBQ Contest
- cooking apparatus provided
- enter solo or with a team
- celebrity judges
- prizes embody 1-year gym memberships, vessel journey for 6ppl, bbq giveways
- Dates – June 20-21 @ 11am